Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Look who's TWO




Her hair was always so crazyMinnie for Halloween 0918 months
My little Lexie has grown up so quickly, I can't believe she is two. I know every mother says it but time does fly. I have really enjoyed being a mother to this little girl, she is always so happy and smiley ( sometimes) :). She is definitely in her terrible two's , she entered that a bit early. She talks so much for her age, it amazes me what she can say, she must listen well to what others say, she's a little parrot also. Tomorrow we have her 2 year check-up so I will have to see what her height and weight stats are. I am so blessed to have such a great little girl. I love looking back at all her photos from these past two years to see how much she has changed. I still call her baby, which i probably shouldn't do but to me she will always be my beautiful little baby that came out with a load of hair on her head. haah
Happy 2nd Birthday Lexie Rae
I love you lots!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

That is so sweet. She is a doll. Time really does fly by. It's bittersweet watching them change and grow. On one hand you can't wait for them to grow up and see the people they become, but on the other you want them to be little and dependent on you forever. :) Happy Birthday to your little Lexie!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Happy Birthday to my cute niece, Lexie Rae! So sad that we missed her party while we were at Disneyworld! We sure did have lots of fun babysitting Lex the other day. I can't wait to go out for Sushi on your Birthday next week!