Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thanksgiving in Utah!





Great Grandpa GilbertGreat Grandma GilbertAunt DeAnn ( My Aunt)Salt Lake TempleReady to go sledding at the V in LoganOur way home, barely visible




So Thanksgiving 2010 we decided to pack up our car and travel 12 hours to Utah! We thought it would be fun to go out of state to be with family, some I have never met. Let me tell you Snow is something I'm not use to, it was very nerve racking to drive in. We drove thru a blizzard the last few hours right before we got to North Ogden where we stayed with his brother and family. We celebrated Thanksgiving a day early with Kelvins moms side in Smithfield/Logan! It was held at one of the LDS churches there! On Thanksgiving day we hung out at his Uncle's house in Logan and went sledding with his cousins! My Grandparents came down from Grace, Idaho to spend the Holiday with my Aunt DeAnn in Clearfield, so we got to visit them! It was so nice seeing all of them, I love how my Grandma said " Lexie is a cutie but sure is a handful, so true!hah We had to watch her every second at my Aunts because it definitely wasn't child proof! The last night we got to stay at the Hilton down by Temple square. I have never seen the lights before, they were so beautiful. Despite the very cold weather we had a very nice to spending Thanksgiving with family!

3 comments:

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Well isn't that special! I can hear Grandma saying that! LOL! Looks like you three had fun in Utah. Love the Temple picture:-)

Kelvin and Abby said...

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes. We had fun, can't stand snow for long amounts of time ,but still had fun!

Unknown said...

looks like a blast! utah is awesome!