Saturday, February 19, 2011

Together for Eternity






Forever FamilyMy two sisters minus oneBeautiful and yummy cakeMy two sister in -laws and Brother in-law and cute nephew Luke

On December 30, 2010 my family got sealed in the Mesa Temple. It was such a wonderful day I will cherish forever. It was neat to be in the Temple and to have the support of all my family and friends. After we took some pics outside the Temple in the windy weather we headed to Tia Rosa's for luncheon. I had a cake made for the lunch. It tasted soo good, and was so pretty. I had fun picking out how I exactly wanted it to look! I am so thankful that i was able to get sealed to my husband and little girl for all time and Eternity.

4 comments:

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Umm.....where did you get these pictures? Haha! So happy for your family! It was a special day for sure!

Kelvin and Abby said...

Kelvins sister blog

Kelvin and Abby said...

and yours

Unknown said...

looks good. but dad has all the awesome looking ones from his camera you should go snag them from him!